You’re probably hearing quite a bit about Twitter now and how some charities are starting to use it.
But can you use it for fundraising? If so, how can your charity benefit from it? Find how from UK Fundraising’s Howard Lake as he guides you through getting started with Twitter as a fundraising tool.
* how does Twitter fit into your fundraising plans?
* how to get started: setting up a Twitter account
* building up your network of supporters by listening and following
* different types of fundraising using Twitter
* how to measure your impact
It is still early days for Twitter as a fundraising tool and we don’t pretend to grasp it all.
But if you’re looking for practical ideas and a helping hand, Howard Lake has over 14 years’ experience of reporting on, thinking about, and training charities in using the Internet to fundraise.
Join us at the The Hub for live demonstrations of Twitter in action. Bring your own laptop if you want and get online using the venue’s wi-fi system. Laptops not required of course – just curiosity about whether Twitter can work for your organisation.
NB. Ticket prices are £99 + VAT, and £199 + VAT. The VAT will be included when you pay on Paypal.