This course gives a range of techniques and tools to help you develop your fundraising planning and strategy.
It is suitable for everyone wanting help putting fundraising plans and strategy together, covering…
· Assessing current fundraising plans
· Analysing relative strengths and weaknesses
· Developing effective research
· Building a visionary case for support
· Balancing strategic long-term priorities
· Achieving total organisational buy-in
· Making it all happen!
· Ongoing review and change
A full course handbook is provided for every delegate, with a range of exercises and tools you can use within your organisation.
All delegates receive a free first year’s membership to the Practical Fundraising Association www.practicalfundraising.com