Making the most of your voluntary donations
This conference will help you stretch your donations and meet your targets in a challenging climate.
Gift Aid is a simple and effective way to increase and maximise fundraising revenue as it allows voluntary organisations to claim back 25% tax on donations.
It is easy to apply by small and large charities alike and can even be backdated and claimed on donations received over the last 6 years.
To help you understand and exploit the scheme to its full potential, this conference will bring together top Gift Aid practitioners, the HMRC and leading UK charities.
• Gain an update from HMRC on Gift Aid
• Hear the latest on the planned Gift Aid reform
• Obtain practical advice on how to survive HMRC audits
• Increase the value of your donations and beat the recession
• Gain confidence in claiming Gift Aid on donated goods, membership fees, events and more
• Receive tips for stretching higher rate taxpayers’ donations and building stronger relationships
• Keith Moore, Head of HMRC Charities, HMRC
• Ian Gledhill, Compliance Manager,HMRC Charities, HMRC
• Hannah Terrey, Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Charities Aid Foundation
• Eric Grounds, Director of Fundraising, Sue Ryder Care
• Lynn Hays, Fundraising Manager Trust and Institutional Giving, The Scout Association
• Dale Cooper, Head of Major Gifts (Arts and Sciences), King’s College London
• Mike Wade, Director of Fundraising and Communications, The National Deaf Children’s Society
There are bursary places available for charities with under £100,000 per annum voluntary income, please call 0845 337 3801 for further information.