This course gives a range of techniques and tools to help you develop your trusts fundraising.
It is suitable for everyone wanting to start or improve their trust fundraising, covering…
· Researching your target trusts
· Discovering and matching funding criteria
· Making applications and networking
· Stakeholder involvement
· Outputs, outcomes and objectives
· Improving each case for support
· Building a longer term relationship with trusts
A full course handbook is provided for every delegate, with a range of exercises and tools you can use within your organisation.
All delegates receive a free first year membership to the Practical Fundraising Association www.practicalfundraising.com