This course is designed to help you develop effective media relationships
It covers …
– What do the media look for?
– Making yourself stand out
– Great Press Releases
– Building an effective media database
– Building credibility
– Working with local radio and TV
– Dealing with different interview styles and building confidence when being interviewed
– Managing a media crisis
– Developing your own tricks and strategies to help you and your organisation
A full course handbook is provided for every delegate, with a range of exercises and tools you can use within your organisation.