This course gives a range of techniques and tools to help you develop the written part funding bids and trust applications.
It is suitable for everyone wanting to improve their bids to potential funders, covering…
· Improving your written funding bids
· Making every application come alive to a potential funder
· Increasing your skills to get a positive response
· Learning a range of creative improvement techniques to use with every bid
· Avoiding common mistakes
· Making the most of your organisation and its needs
A full course handbook is provided for every delegate, with a range of creative exercises you can use within your organisation.
Every delegate receives a complementary year’s membership to the Practical Fundraising Association (www.practicalfundraising.com)