The ‘Service Users Guide and Rules to the Direct Debit Scheme’ were updated in June 2012. The current version is version 3.6. Are you up-to-date and complying?
The immediate financial benefits of an effective Direct Debit scheme are clear. They include increased customer sign-up and retention; greater financial control and reduction of time-consuming reconcilliation. Implementing and maintaining an effective and compliant system can be daunting BUT, training can help!
The ‘Clear’ Direct Debit Training programme is a complete guide to collecting and processing Direct Debits. It is fully accredited by Bacs and has been designed to ensure individuals have all the information they need to confidently implement and manage an efficient and compliant Direct Debit scheme.
This one day course covers:
– Paperless Direct Debits
– Successful collection of Direct Debits
– Increased uptake of payment by Direct Debit
– Compliance with scheme rules
– Reducing unpaid items
– Preventing indemnity claims
This course is aimed at those:
– setting up a new system,
– who have inherited the responsibility for a system and have had no formal training within the last 18 months
– simply requiring a refresher on the complex and ever-changing rules and regulations surrounding Direct Debit.
All course attendees will also have access to our on-going support resources. Call / e mail us today for further information.