5 Things You Need To Know About Trust & Foundation Fundraising
27 June 2012 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Who is it for?
Fundraisers from small charities who are looking to access and secure funding from UK grant-making trusts and foundations.
What is it about?
By the end of this session fundraisers will be able to:
- Identify trusts & foundations
- Demonstrate an understanding of best practice requirements
- Structure and submit applications
What will I learn?
- Getting started: the law, best practice and ‘the rules’
- Finding and researching potential funders
- Getting your project or service information ready
- Making an application: the do’s and don’ts of what to include
- Following up and managing the relationship
Run in conjunction with the Institute of Fundraising. Trainer Gill Jolly.