We work with charities, not-for- profit and ethically-driven organisations to help them fundraise, communicate and market themselves more effectively. We use rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis and creative thinking to transform organisational performance.
Recent assignments have included:
• Providing Director-level fundraising interim support for organisations including Amnesty International and World Animal Protection
• Strengthening Alzheimer’s Society’s in-house skills to develop compelling fundraising propositions
• Developing communications strategies that enable organisations like The Donkey Sanctuary to engage with supporters more effectively
• Conducting segmentation analysis for organisations such as 10:10 to strengthen direct marketing activities
• Developing global fundraising policies and gift screening and acceptance processes for Amnesty International
• Creating fundraising strategies across the globe for organisations such as Transparency International Romania
Managing Director Chris Washington-Sare has over 23 years experience working with organisations such as Greenpeace, Plan International and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
He has specialist expertise in:
• Strategic business development using balanced score cards and strategy maps
• Individual giving with a focus on direct marketing and regular giving
• International fundraising and market development
• Fundraising forecasting systems development
Chris is a member of the Institute of Fundraising, the Rogare Fundraising Think Tank Advisory Panel and a project lead for the Commission on The Donor Experience.
Pentatonic Marketing’s flexible and cost-effective approach to different ways of working, means we deliver effective solutions for organisations of all sizes. For a no-obligations confidential discussion about your fundraising, communications or marketing requirements please contact:
Get free email updates
let us keep you up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email.