Harlequin is supporting five of the Institute of Fundraising’s (IoF) regional conferences and the national conference in Scotland. Attendance at these events is central to the award-winning charity software company’s remit to remain highly in-tune with fundraisers and the NFP sector.
Tom Ellis, Managing Director of Harlequin explains:
“Even though we are a technology company, we put people first and enjoy being out and about, listening to ideas face-to-face. We aim to have a wide UK presence at events and are strong advocates of the IoF’s regional networks; this keeps us in touch with the evolving needs of charities – on a local and national level – which subsequently informs our software roadmap.
“I am pleased to confirm Harlequin’s continued sponsorship of many of the IoF’s annual conferences; drop by the stand to meet the team, share your ideas and see Harlequin CRM in action.”
- On 1 October, Harlequin repeats its sponsorship of the IoF West Midlands Region Annual Conference in Birmingham.
- On 6 and 7 October, Harlequin exhibits again at the IoF Scottish Conference in Glasgow.
- On 15 October, Harlequin returns as awards sponsor and exhibitor at the IoF Anglia Regional Conference & Annual Awards in Cambridge.
- On 4 and 5 November, Harlequin is once again lead sponsor of the IoF North West Annual conference in Grange-over-Sands.
- On 18 November, Harlequin returns as headline sponsor of the IoF South West Region Autumn Conference in Exeter.
- Harlequin is also continuing its headline sponsorship of the IoF Yorkshire & North East Region Annual Conference early next year.
At each event, delegates can receive an introductory demonstration of Harlequin CRM and collect a portfolio of client case studies that share tips, insights and best practice.
More about Harlequin Software Ltd
Harlequin designs CRM, fundraising and accounting software that enables charities to stand out and achieve strategic success. Harlequin utilises the Microsoft SQL Server relational database and .NET technologies.
Established in 1986, Harlequin supports 275 not-for-profit organisations across the UK. With a 99% client retention rate, Harlequin works with healthcare and welfare organisations, faith charities, education establishments, museums, arts charities and membership associations. In 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011 Harlequin topped the Charity CRM Software Survey. In 2014 Harlequin was voted Best Database Supplier in the Institute of Fundraising’s Partners in Fundraising Awards.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]