Written by Heather Mansfield, principal blogger at Nonprofit Tech for Good, Mobile for Good: A How-To Fundraising Guide is a follow-up to her Social Media for Social Good: A How-To Guide for Nonprofits.
Mobile for Good: A How-To Fundraising Guide is 256 pages packed with more than 500 best practices. It is written on the premise that all communications and fundraising are now mobile and social.
It offers advice and best practice on:
- Writing and implementing a fundraising and content strategy
- Launching a mobile-compatible website and email communications
- Crowdfunding and social fundraising campaigns
- Utilizing text messaging and text-to-give
- Fundraising via smartphone apps and mobile wallets
- Telling your nonprofit’s story through blogging
- Creating visual content, such as branded images, infographics, and video
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Reporting live from events and communicating online in real-time
- Crafting a mobile and social media policy
- Avoiding mobile and social media burnout
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]